NGOs: Chasing Innovation, Funding & Impact?
I recently joined Chris Meyer zu Natrup, MD of MzN International, for a 3-part short podcast series in which we had candid, thought-provoking – and somewhat provocative – conversations about the future of the nonprofit sector and the mindsets and mental models that shape the organizations of today.
Now we are back with a live Q&A session on April 7 from 8:30 – 9:30 am ET eager to your questions pertaining to:
NGO innovation, in particular:
– if nonprofits are at risk of becoming obsolete
– what NGOs need to do to survive and thrive in a modern, digital world
– what leaders can do to transform their organizations into better-equipped problem solvers and innovators in uncertain times
NGO funding, in particular:
– the never-ending funding cycle and the seemingly outdated business model which most NGOs are forced to adopt
– why some organisations continue to grow while others stagnate
– what NGO leaders can do to make their funding and business models more sustainable
NGO impact, in particular:
– if nonprofits can truly make and measure the impact they set out to achieve
– why some organisations do not create the impact they desire despite the time and expenses they invest in their programs
– what NGOs can do to create a more learning- and evidence-driven culture